Jubilo Iwata vs Niigata Albirex prediction – Predict the score of the match between Jubilo Iwata vs Albirex Niigata in the 33rd round of Japan’s 2nd Division, which took place at 10:30 am on 11/11/2020
- Match date: 10:30 am on Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Event: J.League 2
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: Yamaha Stadium
- 11/08/2020 – Jubilo Iwata 1 – 1 Ehime FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/04/2020 – Tokushima Vortis 3 – 1 Jubilo Iwata (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Jubilo Iwata 2 – 1 Avispa Fukuoka (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – Albirex Niigata 1 – 0 Giravanz Kitakyushu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/04/2020 – Montedio Yamagata 1 – 2 Albirex Niigata (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/01/2020 – Albirex Niigata 2 – 2 Tokyo Verdy (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Albirex Niigata 1 – 3 Jubilo Iwata (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/21/2017 – Jubilo Iwata 2 – 2 Albirex Niigata (H1: 1 – 2)
- 07/01/2017 – Albirex Niigata 0 – 2 Jubilo Iwata (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
JUBILO IWATA VS NIIGATA ALBIREX PREDICTION & TIPS
- Jubilo Iwata has full confidence in welcoming this opponent, although Albirex Niigata is in the top 4 teams with the best performance right now. The reason is that the home team has been in good shape recently when 8 consecutive matches recently, they have won 4, drew 3 and lost only 1 match in their trip as a guest at the top team in Tokushima Vortis.
- However, in those 8 matches, if the first 6 matches of the Yamaha Stadium team played results with 4 wins and 2 draws, then the last 2 matches they were disappointed, in which, Ehime was just held. At home, remember it is just a team that is in the penultimate position at the moment.
- Albirex Niigata is showing their stability over the past time when 6 consecutive matches in a row they are unbeaten with 3 wins and 3 draws. In addition, in the last 10 matches, they won 6, drew 3 and lost only 1, which was a defeat against Avispa Fukuoka, the second-ranked team on the table at the moment.
- The current performance of Albirex Niigata is quite good as they are in the top 4 best performing teams with 52 points after 13 wins, 13 draws and 6 losses, in which the away record is also quite good with 27 points after 15 games, including 6 consecutive unbeaten matches with 4 wins, 2 draws. In the previous round, Albert Puig’s students overcame Giravanz Kitakyushu, the team ranked 6th at this time.
This is a very awaited match in round 33 when both are teams that have good strength and recent performance is quite good. With Jubilo Iwata, they have home advantage and win against this opponent with a score of 3-1 on the away field in the first leg. Meanwhile, Albirex Niigata is a team with a better record now with more than 7 points. In addition, the home side was just disappointed in the round before allowing the bottom team to hold a draw, Ehime FC, while the visitors overcame a formidable opponent, Giravanz Kitakyushu.
Therefore, the Jubilo Iwata vs Niigata Albirex prediction thinks that it is very possible that the visitors can pay the debt they have lost in the first leg.
Jubilo Iwata vs Niigata Albirex prediction: Jubilo Iwata 1 – 2 Albirex Niigata (H1: 1 – 1)
- Jubilo Iwata: Naoki Hatta, Shun Obu, Norimichi Yamamoto, Hiroki Ito, Yamada Hiroki, Yasuhito Endo, Matsumoto Masaya, Kosuke Yamamoto, Seiya Nakano, Kotaro Omori, Koki Ogawa
- Albirex Niigata: Ryosuke Kojima, Michael James Fitzgerald, Mauro Dos Santos, Fumiya Hayakawa, Daichi Tagami, Akito Fukuta, Shion Homma, Yuzuru Shimada, Motohiko Nakajima, Yoshiaki Takagi, Chong Tese