Hellas Verona vs AS Roma is a confrontation that will take place at 6:45 pm on September 19. This is a match in the first round of the Italian National Championship – Serie A. Hellas Verona vs AS Roma prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Marc Antonio Bentegodi
HELLAS VERONA VS AS ROMA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- There was a time when Hellas Verona stepped into the top six last season and was full of chances this season to win a ticket to Europe, but a lack of breath in phase 2 made them finish at the 9th with 49 points after 38 rounds. The recent series of friendly matches did not show stability when the students of coach Ivan Juric only won 1 victory and 1 defeat.
- There was a time when AS Roma fell into crisis and faced the risk of being knocked out of the top 7 strongest teams in Serie A. However, with the level of a big man, the Rome team quickly found themselves to finish the season at 5th place overall. The results in the last 3 friendly matches of coach Paulo Fonseca and his students are also very good with 2 wins and 1 draw.
In terms of class, Hellas Verona is definitely not comparable to the opponent, the lack of stability at the end of last season also makes the Marc’Antonio Bentegodi home team no longer appreciated despite playing on the home field in the opening match this time. Therefore, the Hellas Verona vs AS Roma prediction believes that it is not too difficult for AS Roma to leave with 3 points in hand.
HELLAS VERONA VS AS ROMA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Hellas Verona’s home record is fine with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last 5 matches, but what worries them is their excellent performance with 6 consecutive unbeaten away matches from AS Roma. Along with winning up to 3/5 of the most recent openings, the Capital team can completely defeat the opponent.
- Hellas Verona vs AS Roma prediction: AS Roma -1/4
- Having scored up to 4 goals in the last 2 friendlies, Hellas Verona showed their attack still had the necessary stability. However, the concern of the defense has not been resolved when he received exactly 4 goals. Meanwhile, AS Roma’s strikers are even better when they have 10 goals after the last 3 games. Only with that much parameter to see the ability of Over this match to be very aggressive.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Hellas Verona vs AS Roma prediction:
- Hellas Verona vs AS Roma: 1 – 3
- Another reason why AS Roma is not too afraid to face Hellas Verona is the overwhelming history of confrontation, the team led by coach Paulo Fonseca has never known the smell of failure in 11 previous clashes. Therefore, that difference will erase the disadvantage of the field and 3 points are almost in the hands of AS Roma.
- Select: AS Roma FT
- Hellas Verona: Marco Silvestri, Marash Kumbulla, Amir Rrahmani, Koray Gunter, Darko Lazovic, Sofyan Amrabat, Marco Davide Faraoni, Miguel Veloso, Mattia Zaccagni, Valerio Verre, Mariusz Stepinski.
- AS Roma: Pau Lopez Sabata, Federico Fazio, Leonardo Spinazzola, Bruno Peres, Gianluca Mancini, Jordan Veretout, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Diego Perotti, Justin Kluivert, Diego Perotti, Edin Dzeko.