Hebei Zhongji vs Guangzhou Evergrande prediction – The Chinese National Championship 2020 has gone to the final knockout stages. In the first leg of the first quarter-finals, Hebei will have to host Guangzhou Evergrande at home.
- Match date: 11:35 am on Friday 16th October 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Quarter-finals
- Location: Langfang Stadium
HEBEI ZHONGJI VS GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- With a very good performance in the past, Hebei Zhongji can confidently welcome the defending champions of the tournament in the 15th round when they have won all three consecutive matches recently, even round In the previous match, they also drew the defending runner-up Beijing Guoan with a score of 3-3.
- The current performance of the Langfang home team is not bad when they have 24 points after 7 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, in which they play much more effectively in the later stages of the season compared to the beginning of the season. Specifically, in the last 10 consecutive matches, they won 7, drew 1 and lost only 2, in the previous round they also won 3-1 against Qingdao Huanghai FC.
- Guangzhou Evergrande will continue their journey of defending the throne by clashing with an opponent of high form and difficulty is expected. In the last 3 consecutive matches, although winning 2, losing 1, this achievement is not convincing compared to the strength of this team. The proof is that they lost to Jiangsu Suzhou, the team they won in the first leg, the remaining 2 games are victories with a minimum difference of 1 goal, including a very weak opponent, Henan Jianye, the team that is at the bottom of the rankings at the moment when they only have 6 points, it is also the opponent that they won 3-1 in the first leg.
HEBEI ZHONGJI VS GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE PREDICTION TIPS:
- It is undeniable that the strength and level of Guangzhou Evergrande are completely superior to this opponent when they are 10 points higher after 14 games and in the past, they met 9 times and won 7 times, 1 draw and 1 loss. However, this will not be an easy match for the defending champions of this tournament as their performance has recently been much worse than Hebei Zhongji. So a draw or loss with a minimal gap is worthy of the recent efforts of the home team.
Hebei Zhongji vs Guangzhou Evergrande prediction: Hebei Zhongji +1.1/2
- The recent encounters between these two teams often take place with a very open stance and have a lot of goals scored, evidenced by the end with 3 or more in the last 5 most recent meetings. In addition, the attackers of Hebei Zhongji are playing very effectively when they have 25 goals after 14 matches, even in the last 13/14 rounds they all opened fire. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Hebei Zhongji vs Guangzhou Evergrande prediction:
- Hebei Zhongji vs Guangzhou Evergrande: 2 – 2 (H1: 1 – 1)
- The good performance in the past has helped Hebei Zhongji win all 3 recent matches, even their odds of winning are very high at 64%. Meanwhile, the gameplay and unconvincing achievements in recent matches have made Guangzhou Evergrande lose in all the last 3 matches. In addition, in the last 5 encounters, Guangzhou Evergrande only won 2 times, 1 close win, 1 draw and 1 loss. Therefore, the underdog will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Hebei Zhongji: Chi Wen Yi, Ren Hang, Zhao Yuhao, Ding Haifeng, Zhang ChengDong, Samir Memisevic, Wang Qiuming, Gao Huaze, Paulo Henrique Soares dos Santos, Marcao, Marcos Vinicius Amaral Alves, Ricardo Goulart Pereira
- Guangzhou Evergrande: Liu Dianzuo, Wu Shaocong, Park Ji Soo, Yihao Zhong, Deng Hanwen, Elkeson de Oliveira Cardoso, Jose Paulo Bezerra Maciel Junior, Zheng Zhi, Paulin, Fernando Henrique da Conceic, Zhang Xiuwei, Fernandinho, Anderson Souza Conceicao Talisca