Hamburg vs Erzgebirge Aue prediction – Hamburg had a bad start with 2 consecutive wins, scoring 6 goals. In the third round, they returned to their home field to welcome Erzgebirge, the 7th team last season, but their performance was erratic. Favorable opportunity to consolidate the first place, difficult to prevent a jubilant day of coach Thioune and his students.
- Match date: 4:30 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: 2nd Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Volksparkstadion
- 10/17/2020 – Greuther Furth 0 – 1 Hamburg (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/29/2020 – SC Paderborn 07 3 – 4 Hamburg (H1: 3 – 2)
- 09/18/2020 – Hamburg 2 – 1 Fortuna Dusseldorf (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Erzgebirge Aue 2 – 1 Heidenheimer (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Erzgebirge Aue 1 – 1 Greuther Furth (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/19/2020 – Wurzburger Kickers 0 – 3 Erzgebirge Aue (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/29/2020 – Erzgebirge Aue 3 – 0 Hamburg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/22/2019 – Hamburg 4 – 0 Erzgebirge Aue (H1: 2 – 0)
- 04/20/2019 – Hamburg 1 – 1 Erzgebirge Aue (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / 2ND BUNDESLIGA
HAMBURG VS ERZGEBIRGE AUE PREDICTION & TIPS
- One of the much-awaited confrontations in this 4th round will be the clash between Hamburg and Erzgebirge Aue when both having an impressive start to the season this year and also one of the few teams that have not lost a match after the last 3 matches.
- Currently, Hamburg is showing themselves very well prepared for this season when they have won all the last 3 matches and are on fire in this next match and their goal is nothing else than getting all 3 points to monopolize the first place. It is worth mentioning that in the past 3 victories, this team in turn defeated two faces that played in the Bundesliga last season, Fortuna Dusseldorf and Paderborn 07.
- Erzgebirge Aue is not inferior to this opponent as they sometimes got 7 points after 2 wins and 1 draw, in which they just defeated a formidable opponent, Heidenheim 1846 with a score of 2-1. Remember their last victory was against a team that last season had a very good record of getting a promotion playoff but could not get what they wanted when they lost to Werder Bremen with an away win when drawing 2-2 after 2 matches.
- However, in the previous draw, coach Dirk Schuster and his students had many difficulties against Greuther Furth was not highly appreciated in their home field, the team only got 3 points after 4 matches.
With what the two teams have shown in the last 3 matches, it has been shown that this will be a very awaited confrontation and the result of this match will likely change the situation after 4 matches on the standings. With home advantage along with somewhat more stable performance, it is not surprising that Hamburg is more appreciated than this opponent. Another evidence is that in the previous match, Hamburg won Greuther Furth on away field, while Erzgebirge Aue had many difficulties against this opponent at home in round 2 and got only 1 point.
Therefore, the Hamburg vs Erzgebirge Aue prediction believes that 3 points will stay with the home team in this confrontation.
Hamburg vs Erzgebirge Aue prediction: Hamburg 3 – 1 Erzgebirge Aue (H1: 2 – 0)
- Hamburg: Sven Ulreich, Toni Leistner, Gideon Jung, Jan Gyamerah, Moritz Heyer, Amadou Onana, Aaron Hunt, Jeremy Dudziak, Simon Terodde, Khaled Narey, Manuel Wintzheimer
- Erzgebirge Aue: Martin Mannel, Louis Samson, Soren Gonther, Florian Ballas, Calogero Rizzuto, Ognjen Gnjatic, Patrick Strauss, Philipp Riese, Florian Kruger, Dimitrij Nazarov, Pascal Testroet