Granada vs PSV prediction – Even in the group stage with opponents who are not too strong, PSV is causing a great disappointment in this year’s Europa League group stage. Marching to the home ground of the team that is at the top of the ranking is Granada, if you cannot get 3 points in this match, it will be difficult for PSV to get a ticket to continue.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Los Carmenes
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP E
GRANADA VS PSV PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
Granada is very determined to successfully defend their leading position in the rankings and has the advantage before entering the knockout round. While PSV is also trying very hard in the hope of getting tickets to continue.
Granada vs PSV prediction:
- Granada has a very good record in the group stage of the Europa League this season when it is still completely unbeaten after the first 3 rounds, including 2 wins. Currently, they are monopolizing the top of the chart with 7 points in hand and 2 points away from the chasing group.
- Meanwhile, PSV is causing a great disappointment this season when they only got 1 win and had to receive 2 defeats after 3 rounds. Currently, they are 3rd on the standings with 3 points and 2 points away from the team above.
- Select: Granada FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1 draw. Over’s win rate: 1.85, Under’s is 1.85.
- FT Over/Under: 2.5. Over’s win rate: 1.92, Under’s is 1.86.
- In the last 5 games of Granada, there were 4 Under matches and only 1 Over match, while the last 5 PSV matches had 4 Over matches and only 1 match to Under.
- Select: Under 1 FT
Granada vs PSV prediction: Granada 1 – 0 PSV.
- In recent years, PSV has been a regular visitor in the European Cup, while Granada just started to emerge in La Liga from last season. Therefore, the experience in the European Cup of Granada is much worse than that of this opponent.
- However, in the first leg of this season, Granada excellently overcame PSV with a score of 2 – 1. In this match, with the home advantage and the spirit of being very good at high form last time, will it was very difficult for Granada to drop their victory.
- Granada vs PSV prediction: Granada FT