Granada FC vs PAOK Prediction | C2 Cup | 10/29

Granada FC vs PAOK prediction – Although not overrated in the domestic arena, Granada CF has had an impressive start in the European Cup. Meanwhile, Greek representative PAOK is also showing efforts in the first rounds. With the home-field advantage, can the team of the country of bullfighting be able to win a victory and soon win the ticket to continue.

Granada FC vs PAOK Prediction

MATCH INFORMATION:

  • Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 29th October 2020
  • Event: UEFA Europa League
  • Stage: Matchday 2nd
  • Location: Los Carmenes

LAST MATCHES

Bonus up to 1000 usd cmd368

STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP E

GRANADA FC VS PAOK PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS

ASIAN HANDICAP

  • The Granada club is currently a favorite choice for players to bet on. In the statistics of the last 20 open matches, players who bet on this team have a very high odds of 60%. Along with that, players who bet on Granada have only a 5% draw and a 35% loss rate.
  • Contrary to Granada, the PAOK club is not a reasonable choice for the players to bet. According to expert statistics in the last 20 openings, players who bet on this team will only win at the rate of 40%. In contrast, the odds of losing the odds are very high with 55%, with a 5% draw.
  • The dealer has fixed the Asian handicap for this match to be 0: 1 with the Granada club as the upper odds. At this rate, players who place bets will draw the draw when Granada can only win by 1 goal. Along with that, the odds of this match are 2.03 – 1.8 respectively.

Granada FC vs PAOK prediction: Granada FC 2.05/1/1.78 FT

OVER/UNDER

  • The matches of Granada are not a sure choice for the players who like to win over. According to statistics of the scrutiny experts, in the last 6 matches of the team, there are only 3 matches. The current rate is 50-50 for either Over or Under. The team is in scoring form after the last 6 matches, 9 goals after 6 matches, corresponding to a rate of 1.5 goals per game.
  • Like Granada, PAOK’s recent matches are not a good choice for players to bet. In the last 6 matches, the matches of the team are suitable for players to beat more under because there are only 2 explosive matches. Along with that, PAOK has only scored 7 goals after 6 matches.
  • The dealer fixes the odds for this match to be 2.5. At this rate, the Player wins when the match has 3 or more goals scored. Along with that, the odds for Over/Under are 1.84 – 1.95 respectively.
  • Select: Under 2.5 FT

Granada FC vs PAOK prediction: Granada FC 2-0 PAOK

Granada FC vs PAOK Prediction

EUROPEAN BET

  • The dealer has also offered the European handicap for this match to be 1.52 * 3.9 * 5.7. These rates correspond to the results of the home team Granada winning, drawing and losing in the upcoming match. According to match analysis experts, the winning rate of the home team Granada FC is very high with 70%, drawing 20%, losing 10%.
  • Select: Granada FC FT

LINE UP

  • Granada FC: Silva, Vallejo, Sanchez, Neva, Foulquier, Montoro, Kenedy, Herrera, Suarez, Eteki, Molina.
  • PAOK Thessaloniki FC: Zivko Zivkovic, Varela, Ingason, Michalidis, Giannoulis, Esiti, Matos, Schwab, Colak, Tzolis, Andrija Zivkovic.

Maybe you are interested

  • Derby County vs Wycombe Wanderers Prediction

    Derby County vs Wycombe Wanderers Prediction | 2020/11/29 | Championship

    Derby County and Wycombe Wanderers are both under the standings because they have not got scores and high rankings recently. Let’s follow Derby County vs Wycombe Wanderers Prediction in Championship. MATCH INFORMATION: Match date: 3:00pm on Saturday 28th November 2020 Event: Championship (D2) Stage: Journée 14e Location: Pride Park Stadium STANDING: Derby County is currently …

  • KAA Gent vs Zulte-Waregem Prediction

    KAA Gent vs Zulte-Waregem Prediction | 2020/11/29 | Pro League

    KAA Gent will have a reception for Zulte-Waregem players in the Belgian National Championship. Let’s follow KAA Gent vs Zulte-Waregem Prediction in Pro League. KAA Gent’s achievements over the past time have not been really good, so this is an opportunity for the home team to find the necessary scores thereby improving their rankings. Whether …

  • Vitesse Arnhem vs Fortuna Sittard Prediction

    Vitesse Arnhem vs Fortuna Sittard Prediction | 2020/11/29 | Eredivisie

    A series of rounds with positive results at the beginning of the season this year are helping Vitesse to have a lot of advantages at this time. Let’s follow Vitesse Arnhem vs Fortuna Sittard Prediction in  Eredivisie. And in the next round, welcoming an unstable Fortuna Sittard will be an opportunity for the home team …

  • ADO Den Haag vs Heerenveen Prediction

    ADO Den Haag vs Heerenveen Prediction | 2020/11/28 | Eredivisie

    Dividing points against RKC Waalwijk in the last round made Heerenveen continue to lose part of his advantage and the opportunity to make a breakthrough. Let’s follow ADO Den Haag vs Heerenveen Prediction in  Eredivisie. And in the next round, just marching to the first field ADO Den Haag is facing many difficulties will be …

  • Molde vs Arsenal

    Molde vs Arsenal Prediction | 2020/11/27 | Europa League

    Molde vs Arsenal attackers are all playing impressively in the Europa League this season. Let’s follow Molde vs Arsenal Prediction on 27/11/2020. MATCH INFORMATION: Match date: 5:55pm on Thursday 26th November 2020 Event: UEFA Europa League Stage: Matchday 4th Location: Aker Stadion  LAST MATCHES & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: Match Facts:    Molde vs Arsenal Prediction: Asian …

  • Lille vs AC Milan

    Lille vs AC Milan Prediction | 2020/11/27 | Europa League

    Lille surprised many fans by beating AC Milan 3-0, AC MIlan will have an interéting match tomorrow. Let’s follow Lille vs AC Milan Prediction on 27/11/2020. MATCH INFORMATION: Match date: 5:55pm on Thursday 26th November 2020 Event: UEFA Europa League Stage: Matchday 4th Location: Stade Pierre Mauroy  LAST MATCHES & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: Match Facts:    …

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com