Gent vs Slovan Liberec prediction – Despite being highly rated in Group L group stage Europa League, Gent is very disappointing when they have yet to get any points. Welcoming Slovan Liberec in the 5th game at home will be a better chance for them to get the first points this season.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 3rd December 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Ghelamco Arena
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP L
GENT VS SLOVAN LIBEREC PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
Gent is trying very hard in hopes of finding the first points this season, with Slovan Liberec they are also trying very hard in the hope of chasing the top 2 spots.
Gent vs Slovan Liberec prediction:
- Gent is very disappointing to fans in the Europa League group stage this season when they have yet to score any points after the first 3 matches. They haven’t gotten any points yet, so they’re currently in the last place on the rankings and almost certainly eliminated.
- Meanwhile, Slovan Liberec did not get good results when they only got 1 win and had to receive 2 defeats in the first 3 rounds. With 3 points obtained, they are currently in 3rd place on the rankings and behind 2nd place with a distance of 3 points.
- Select: Slovan Liberec FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.25. Over’s win rate: 1.97, Under’s is 1.75.
- FT Over/Under: 3 draw. Over’s win rate: 1.97, Under’s is 1.81.
- In the last 5 matches of Gent, there were 3 matches of Over and 2 matches of Under, while the last 5 matches of Slovan Liberec had 4 Over matches and only 1 match about Under.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Gent vs Slovan Liberec prediction: Gent 2 – 1 Slovan Liberec.
- In the first time, the two teams met in history, with their home advantage Slovan Liberec excelled at Gent by 1 – 0. However, that was when they were in good spirits to participate in the group stage of the Europa League as well as get home advantage. In the second leg, it will be difficult for them to repeat the above victory even though Gent hasn’t been in good shape last time.
- Gent vs Slovan Liberec: Gent FT