Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction – Although the performance is not good when entering the play-off round, Gangwon FC showed prosperity when they won the last 2 matches and temporarily rose to the top of the group. With what has been shown, the ability of Coach Byung-Su Kim’s team to continue to stay with the highest tournament in the K-League is very high.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Friday 16th October 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 25th
- Location: Chuncheon Songam Sports Town
STANDING / K-LEAGUE
GANGWON FC VS INCHEON UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Gangwon FC is a team that has won 24 points after 22 official matches, with this achievement they fell into the relegation group with 5 other teams. In this series of relegation playoff matches, they are in high form when they won both matches against rookie Busan I’Park with a score of 2-0 on the away field, then took 3 points in the next match to pick up a highly rated opponent, then Seongnam FC, after defeating this opponent with a score of 2-1.
- In general, the recent performance of coach Kim Byung Soo and his students is not really stable when the last 6 matches they won 3 and lost 3, including defeat against the opponent in this match at home.
- Incheon United is the team ranked at the bottom of the rankings after 22 official matches when it only got 18 points after 4 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses. However, their form at the end of the season is much better than the previous time when all 4 victories they have been in the last 7 matches.
- In addition, in the last 2 matches in the series in this relegation group, they also had a victory against Seongnam with a strong score of 6-0 on the away field, so remember this is the opponent that when they met before, they lost 0-2 at home. In addition, Incheon United’s recent away record is very good when the last 5 games they won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1.
GANGWON FC VS INCHEON UNITED PREDICTION TIPS:
- It is not easy for Gangwon FC to win in this confrontation when their opponents are making great progress in recent years, especially in away matches. Also, remember that at the recent meeting of the two teams more than a month ago, Incheon United won 3-2 on this opponent’s field, a match in which they even took a 3-0 lead in just 65 minutes. Therefore, it is not easy for the home team to win this match.
Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction: Incheon United +1/2
- In addition to having up to 5 goals at the last meeting of the two teams, their 3 previous meetings also had 3 or more goals. Gangwon FC’s defense is not appreciated when all four of their last home games conceded, even 3/4 of those matches received 2 or more goals. Meanwhile, the attackers of Incheon United are making progress when in the last 3 trips as a guest, they have 9 times. So, choosing Over is reasonable.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Gangwon FC vs Incheon United prediction:
- Gangwon FC vs Incheon United: 2 – 2 (H1: 1 – 1)
- In the last 6 matches, Gangwon FC has lost 3 matches, even those 3 matches are their home matches. Meanwhile, with the efforts and progress in recent years, Incheon United won the match up to the last 5/6 matches. In addition, they are also having a very impressive away record and that also helped them win the match in the last 5/6 away matches. With these advantages, the away team will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Gangwon FC: Gwang-Yeon Lee, Lim Chai Min, Young-Bin Kim, Lee Ho In, Shin Se Gye, Han Kook Young, Lee Yeong-Jae, Kyung-Jung Kim, Ko Mu Yeol, Kim Ji Hyun, Lee Hyun Sik
- Incheon United: Lee Tae Hee, Yang Jun A, Kim Jeung Ho, Dong-yoon Jung, Moon Ji Hwan, Kim Ho Nam, Kim Joon Beom, Kim Jun Yub, Elias Aguilar Vargas, Kim Do Hyuk, Stefan Mugosa