Fiorentina vs Torino is a confrontation that will take place at 4:00 pm on September 19. This is a match in the first round of the Italian National Championship – Serie A. Fiorentina vs Torino prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Stadio Artemio Franchi
FIORENTINA VS TORINO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- It can be said that the end of the season is the time when Fiorentina kept the highest concentration in the whole season last year. Thanks to consecutive beneficial results, coach Giuseppe Iachini’s army climbed to 10th overall on the rankings. That performance continued to be shown by La Viola in the last friendly season and won 2 full victories.
- Torino’s performance throughout the season was not good, the final 16th place with 40 points after 38 rounds has clearly reflected that. Coach Marco Giampaolo and his students have selected lower-tier opponents to test the squad and prepare for the new season, but the achievement is not so good when only winning 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.
Looking at last year’s season’s rankings and the recent friendlies’ performances, it is enough to see that Fiorentina is the ones who are more stable. With an equally quality squad, the home team Artemio Franchi will definitely aim to participate in the group that will compete in the European arena next season.
FIORENTINA VS TORINO PREDICTION TIPS:
- Artemio Franchi’s home ground is a very solid spiritual support for Fiorentina, which is shown through 4 wins and 2 draws in the past 6 welcoming guests. On the other side, 11 consecutive defeats with 3 draws and 8 losses are the achievements obtained on Torino’s away field, looking at the above results, the away team will not be a reliable investment point.
- Fiorentina vs Torino prediction: Fiorentina -1/2
- This is the first match of the two teams this season and it is certain that the target with points will be set by them, so neither Fiorentina nor Torino will likely give too much priority on the attacking front. Not to mention, Under has appeared 4/5 of their most recent encounters, which will most likely be repeated in the upcoming rematch.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Fiorentina vs Torino prediction:
- Fiorentina vs Torino: 2 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- Although not overwhelming, winning 5 victories in 10 previous encounters has shown that Fiorentina is the one who is receiving more confidence in this matchup. Along with that, La Viola often got very good results during the reception of Torino, as evidenced is that they only know to draw and lose in the last 9 marches.
- Select: Fiorentina FT
- Fiorentina: Pietro Terracciano, Federico Ceccherini, Nikola Milenkovic, Igor, Pol Lirola, Alfred Duncan, Kevin Agudelo, Erick Pulgar, Federico Chiesa, Lorenzo Venuti, Dusan Vlahovic.
- Torino: Vanja Milinkovic-Savic, Bremer, Alessandro Buongiorno, Alejandro Berenguer, Armando Izzo, Vincenzo Millico, Nicolas N’Koulou, Soualiho Meite, Jacopo Segre, Tomas Rincon, Simone Zaza.