Fiorentina vs Benevento prediction – Fiorentina is in relatively good form last time. They will host Benevento in the Serie A round 8 this weekend. Against an opponent who is not in good shape last time, Fiorentina is aiming to win this match.
- Match date: 11:30 am on Sunday 22nd November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Stadio Artemio Franchi
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
FIORENTINA VS BENEVENTO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Fiorentina is very determined to be able to stick to the top group of the rankings, while Benevento is also trying very hard to stop their win streak last time.
Fiorentina vs Benevento prediction:
- The performance of Fiorentina last time was relatively good when there were 2 victories and only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches on all fronts. In Serie A, after the first 7 rounds, they got 8 points and are currently ranked 12th on the rankings.
- Meanwhile, Benevento is in very bad form over the past time when they have lost in the last 5 matches on all fronts. With such a weak performance, they have now dropped to 16th place on the rankings while still having only 6 points in hand.
- Select: Benevento FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.25. Over’s win rate: 1.81, Under’s is 1.93.
- FT Over/Under: 3.25. Over’s win rate: 2.01, Under’s is 1.81.
- In the last 5 matches of Fiorentina, there have been 4 Over matches and only 1 Under match, also in the last 5 matches of Benevento, there are 3 Over matches and 2 Under matches.
- Select: Over 4 FT
Fiorentina vs Benevento prediction: Fiorentina 3 – 1 Benevento
- In the history of both Fiorentina and Benevento, the two have only met 3 matches and in these 3 matches, the victories are in favor of Fiorentina. In this match, while Fiorentina is in good form, Benevento has repeatedly failed over time. With such advantages, Fiorentina is very confident about winning this match and it is likely that they will achieve their goal of winning all 3 points.
- Fiorentina vs Benevento prediction: Fiorentina FT
- Fiorentina: Bartlomiej Dragowski, Nikola Milenkovic, Martin Caceres, Cristiano Biraghi, Gaetano Castrovilli, Sofyan Amrabat, Giacomo Bonaventura, Franck Ribery, Cristhian Kouakou Kouame, Pol Kosok, Dusan Vlahovic.
- Benevento: Lorenzo Montipo, Kamil Glik, Artur Ionita, Pasquale Schiattarella, Luca Caldirola, Gaetano Letizia, Daam Foulon, Gianluca Caprari, Bryan Dabo, Gianluca Lapadula, Roberto Insigne.