FC Koln vs Hoffenheim prediction about the match between FC Koln vs Hoffenheim in the first round of Bundesliga – German National Championship, which took place at 1:30 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 1:30 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Rhein EnergieStadion
- 09/12/2020 – VSG Altglienicke 0 – 6 FC Koln (H1: 0 – 3)
- 08/29/2020 – FC Koln 0 – 3 VfL Wolfsburg (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – Union Berlin 1 – 2 FC Koln (H1: 0 – 2
- 09/13/2020 – Chemnitzer 1 – 1 Hoffenheim (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Hoffenheim 2 – 1 FSV Mainz 05 (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/29/2020 – Hoffenheim 2 – 1 FSV Mainz 05 (H1: 0 – 0
- 05/28/2020 – Hoffenheim 3 – 1 FC Koln (H1: 1 – 0 )
- 11/09/2019 – FC Koln 1 – 2 Hoffenheim (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/31/2018 – Hoffenheim 6 – 0 FC Koln (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
FC KOLN VS HOFFENHEIM PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- FC Koln is a team that has shown a clear decline at the end of the season before in the last 10 rounds they only draw and lose, even in the lower match, they lose 1-6 first. The only team that has a relegation playoff position is Werder Bremen.
- Although coach Markus Gisdol and his students have won 4/5 recent home matches, remember that in 4 wins, they are against lower-tier teams, the remaining match they lost 0-3 against a familiar opponent Wolfsburg. The 6-0 victory over a team that is considered to be an amateur in the last national cup match is also not a proud achievement of FC Koln and does not show their current strength.
- Hoffenheim had an impressive sprint in the season when the last 8 rounds won 5, drew 2 and lost only 1, more impressive than winning the last 3 rounds, including a victory 4-0 against runner-up Borussia Dortmund in the closing match at Signal Iduna Park.
- In addition, the Rhein -Neckar Arena home team has a very good away record when they are unbeaten in 4 wins and 4 draws, including both Dortmund and Monchengladbach. With that achievement, Hoffenheim ended the season with sixth place, a position that helps them qualify for the Europa League group stage next season.
In addition to being in high form, Hoffenheim is also very confident in this trip as a result of a completely outstanding confrontation record in the past. The proof is that they have never failed this opponent in the last 9 encounters, even won all 4 recent meetings, including up to 3 wins with a difference of 2 or more goals.
In addition, with 16 points higher than the opponent last season, the strength and class of coach Markus Gisdol’s army are much better. So, the FC Koln vs Hoffenheim prediction believes that this will be a hard game for the home team and the empty-handed is very likely to happen.
FC Koln vs Hoffenheim prediction: FC Koln 0 – 2 Hoffenheim (H1: 0 – 1)
- FC Koln: Timo Horn, Jorge Meré, Rafael Czichos, Benno Schmitz, Jannes Horn, Salih Özcan, Jonas Hector, Dominick Drexler, Elvis Rexhbecaj, Ellyes Skhiri, Jan Thielmann
- Hoffenheim: Oliver Baumann, Stefan Posch, Kevin Vogt, Ermin Bicakcic, Kevin Akpoguma, Dennis Geiger, Pavel Kaderabek, Florian Grillitsch, Andrej Kramaric, Christoph Baumgartner, Ihlas Bebou