Everton vs West Bromwich is a confrontation that will take place at 11:30 am on September 19. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Everton vs West Bromwich prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 11:30 am on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Goodison Park
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
EVERTON VS WEST BROMWICH PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Through 2 friendly matches with 1 win and 1 draw, although the achievement is not too good, there are still positive signals. Everton entered the first round of the Premier League with a trip to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, coach Carlo Ancelotti’s team made a surprise when they beat their opponents 1-0.
- Despite not having a good performance in the final rounds of the last season, but thanks to the gap created so much before, West Bromwich still finished 2nd in the Championship. Positive also came to them after a 0-0 draw with Brighton in a friendly match to prepare for the new season. However, the clash with Leicester City in the first round is still too much for coach Slaven Bilic and his students, so a 0-3 defeat is inevitable for them.
Everton showed determination this season by recruiting quality rookies last summer, winning the first round is a confirmation of their ambitions. Facing rookie West Bromwich who is weaker in all aspects, the goal set by the home team Goodison Park is definitely 3 absolute points.
EVERTON VS WEST BROMWICH PREDICTION TIPS:
- The difference in qualifications between the two teams is clearly shown through the home and away achievements. While Everton only got 1 defeat in the past 14 receptions, West Bromwich has only won with 1/6 of the last march. With that superiority, the 1-goal handicap is not too much for the home team.
- Everton vs West Bromwich prediction: Everton -1
- Playing at home but having to lose 3 goals against Leicester City shows that West Bromwich still needs more time to adjust to the new tournament, the same thing will most likely happen when they have to march to 1’s field. Everton is also playing very sublimated. But with the striker wasting too much of Everton’s chances, Under will most likely appear in this match.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Everton vs West Bromwich prediction:
- Everton vs West Bromwich: 2 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Not only possessing a superior level, but Everton also holds a very good head-to-head record when winning 4/8 previous clashes. West Bromwich is much more humble when only one time to do the same thing, the two teams hold each other in the remaining 3 matches. Therefore, the possibility of Everton winning the second in a row is very high.
- Select: EvertonFT
- Everton: Jordan Pickford, Yerry Fernando Mina Gonzalez, Michael Vincent Keane, Coleman, Lucas Digne, Allan Marques Loureiro, Andre Filipe Tavares Gomes, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, James David Rodriguez, Richarlison de Andrade.
- West Bromwich: Samuel Johnstone, Dara O Shea, Kyle Bartley, Kieran Gibbs, Semi Ajayi, Grady Diangana, Romaine Sawyers, Darnell Furlong, Matheus Pereiras Profile, Jake Livermore, Callum Robinson.