EPL matches prediction about the teams’ current performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace – EPL matches prediction
- This is the season that Leicester City is playing successfully. After 31 rounds, this team has 55 points and is ranked 3rd in the standings. However, Leicester is only 3 points ahead of the fifth-placed Manchester United team and they will have to be very tight in the final rounds if they still want to keep their Champions League place.
- To evaluate Leicester City at this time is nothing more than a faintness, their comeback is becoming very disappointing with two consecutive draws in the Premier League arena against two weaker rivals Brighton and Watford. After that, the Foxes fell right at the home field of Chelsea in the FA Cup quarterfinal match.
- Crystal Palace doesn’t show too much progress this season and they will still be happy with a spot in the middle of the league. After 32 rounds, Crystal Palace has only 42 points and they are ranked 11th in the rankings.
- On the other side of the battle line, the best achievement of Crystal Palace was only a 2-0 victory over Bournemouth in the 30th round, to the 31st and 32nd rounds, Roy Hodgson’s army only got themselves the defeat. But that result does not affect too much their rankings at the moment when the gap with the dangerous group has reached 15 points.
- According to EPL matches prediction, the team that should be worried now is Leicester City. Coach Brendan Rodgers is now only one more team chasing Chelsea is only 1 point. Certainly, the Foxes will want to end the season in the top 3 teams, so before a team loses the motivation to play like Crystal Palace, the chance to win 3 points is clearer than ever.
Manchester United vs Bournemouth
- The 3-0 victory over Brighton in the 32nd round helped Manchester United reclaim 5th place from Wolverhampton. The Red Devils now have 52 points after 32 rounds, along with a series of 8 unbeaten matches in the Premier League. The image of a big man is gradually present, helping coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team can put their faith in the 5th place at the end of the season.
- Manchester United have been doing very well recently, with the brilliance of Bruno Fernandes. They are constantly winning and are close to Chelsea’s fourth place. Certainly, coach Ole Gunnar Solkjaer’s team want to continue to win to climb to the fourth position in the rankings.
- Bournemouth at this time is clearly not a rival to Manchester United so it is likely that the home team players will not have a hard time winning with a gap.
- Having lost in the 31st round, Bournemouth is showing more and more helplessness in the relegation race at the present time. Coach Eddie Howe’s team has not been able to win any of the last 3 matches, which makes them unable to close the gap with the safe group and is still less than 1 point below.
- Looking through the last 5 rounds is enough to see the big difference at this time, the Old Trafford team are unbeaten with 3 victories and 2 draws. Meanwhile, the best result after 5 matches of Bournemouth is only 1 draw, defeat is what they have to get in the remaining 4 matches.
- Therefore, as the EPL matches prediction experts, this trip will not be much different from Bournemouth.
Chelsea vs Watford – EPL matches prediction
- Chelsea is having a very strong rebound with consecutive victories. In just 3 days, coach Frank Lampard’s team defeated up to 2 teams in the top 3 teams in the tournament, Manchester City and Leicester City. Obviously, the goal of Stamford Bridge Sinha is the 3rd place final and they will do everything to achieve the goal.
- Chelsea is still in fourth place in the rankings, but with Manchester United in fifth place in recent form, coach Frank Lampard’s team is not allowed to stumble if they do not want to fell out of the top four.
- Next to Watford, the team who is struggling in the relegation race is not too difficult for Chelsea. It is likely that the home team Stamford Bridge will play well and win with the score.
- This season is really difficult for Watford, despite having changed the coach twice, this team is still in the group of teams at risk of relegation. Coach Nigel Pearson’s team has to cut down each score in the remaining matches of the season to hope to relegate successfully.
- According to EPL matches prediction experts, arriving as away team on Chelsea’s field in round 33, Watford’s goal is probably just a departure point. However, before the Chelsea owner is in a stable form, it is likely that the goal of the away team will not be successful.