Former defender Beppe Bergomi overlooked what Dybala was doing for Juventus and Argentina.
Ever since Ronaldo joined Juventus, Dybala is no longer a regular starter
“Dybala is a great player, but has not yet reached the level of a major champion. The question is whether he can start at Juventus, where Cristiano Ronaldo leads the rest of the players.” , Bergomi said on Sky Italy.
Ever since Ronaldo joined Juventus, Dybala is no longer a regular starter. From scoring an average of 20 goals in the first three seasons, the 26-year-old striker has only 10 goals last season and 13 goals this season.
The instability problem at Juventus is also the reason why Dybala almost left last summer. If you spend more, Man Utd, or Tottenham can win the signature of “No. 10”. “A champion is a player not to be missed at Juventus and the national team. Dybala has not yet met these two conditions,” Bergomi commented.
Bergomi was not the first player to want Dybala to work harder. Del Piero, former No. 10 of Juventus, also taught: “With the talent and competition available, Dybala could have done more. He should not have set any limits for himself. whoever gives you anything for free, especially at Juventus. Experience told me that “.
Two Juventus stars recovered, he was still positive for Covid-19
The richest Italian team Juventus has announced, Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have completely recovered from Covid-19 infection. Particularly the third case is Dybala still positive.
The information just announced by Juventus on April 15 (according to European time). The announcement from the most successful team in Italy wrote: “Both Matuidi and Rugani gave negative results in two trials of Covid-19”.
“They have fully recovered and are in the process of self-isolation at home,” the Juventus club statement added.
Earlier, Italian national defender Daniele Rugani was the first Juventus player to be positive for Covid-19, a few weeks ago. He is also the first name player in Europe infected with this virus.
Juventus issued an official statement this Wednesday afternoon, explaining that the players were tested twice and were all negative. The notice stated: “Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have undergone a double review with negative results for Covid-19. As a result, they have actually recovered and no longer have to suffer from home isolation. “
After Rugani became positive, it was French midfielder Blaise Matuidi and Argentinian striker Paulo Dybala also positive for Covid-19, believed to be shaken from Rugani.
Rugani and Matuidi have so far recovered, but Dybala is still in the process of treating Covid-19 in his native homeland, Argentina.
The announcement did not mention Dybala, but La Gazzetta dello Sport said that the Argentine striker had tested negative for the first time and the club was only waiting for a second test to confirm the good news.
Juventus is one of the Serie A teams with the highest number of Covid-19 cases, besides Brescia and Atalanta. Currently, this tournament has been postponed indefinitely because of concerns about the disease spreading in the community.
Read more: https://thenewssports.net