Crvena Zvezda vs Gent prediction – Gent’s away team is a team that is not appreciated in Group L. After the first 2 rounds, representatives of Belgian football also showed their immaturity. Meanwhile, the home team is showing stability in gameplay. With home advantage, whether Crvena Zvezda can score points against the opponent.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stadium Rajko Mitic
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP L
CRVENA ZVEZDA VS GENT PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Crvena Zvezda is a team rich in tradition in Serbian football. However, in the European arena, professionals are not overestimated. After the first 2 rounds, the home team is ranked 2nd with 3 points won.
- In the previous round, Crvena Zvezda won an impressive victory when hosting the Czech representative Liberec at home with a score of 5-1. This is a match in which the strikers on the home team played extremely explosive.
- In the Europa League, the visitors are going through the first rounds very difficult. Gent is currently in the last place in Group L and has not been able to gain points. With what has been shown, the chances of the visitors to continue is very difficult.
- In the previous round, Gent had to fail when the welcomed the Bundesliga representative Hoffenheim at home with a score of 1-4. Gent’s only goal was scored by T.Kleindienst in the third minute of the match.
- Gent is having a lot of difficulties in the group that they participate in. The away team currently has a poor record after 2 matches. On the other side of the route, the home team Crvena Zvezda is still showing discomfort in the gameplay. Certainly, Crvena Zvezda will be determined to win all 3 points in the next match in order to soon win the ticket to continue.
Crvena Zvezda vs Gent prediction: Crvena Zvezda FT
- The level of the first half of the match is given by the dealer at 1.25 goals. Accordingly, the player who bets on Over will win if Over wins and the one betting on Under will win if Under wins.
- The level of full-time is given by the dealer at 3 goals. Accordingly, the player who bets on Over will win if Over wins and the one betting on Under will win if Under wins.
- Statistics show that in the last 5 matches, Crvena Zvezda had 2 Over matches and 3 Under matches. Meanwhile, Gent in the last 5 matches also had 4 Over matches and 1 Under match.
- Select: Under 2 FT
Crvena Zvezda vs Gent prediction: Crvena Zvezda 1 – 1 Gent (H1: 1 – 0)
- The performance of Crvena Zvezda in the last 5 matches is quite stable. They won 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. On the Gent side, in the last 5 matches, this team won 1 and lost 1. The visitors’ performance was very bad before entering this match.
- The European odds in this match is 1.66 * 4.15 * 4.00. These rates in turn correspond to the chances of home team Crvena Zvezda’s win, draw and loss.
- Crvena Zvezda vs Gent prediction: Draw FT
- Crvena Zvezda: Borjan, Degenek, Milunovic, Gajic, Rodic, Canas, El Fardou Ben, Vulic, Van La Parra, Ivanic, Tomane.
- Gent: Kaminski, N. Ngadjui, E. Owusu, O. Ofoe, J. David, Plastun, Dejaegere, N. Asare, M. Lustig, Yaremchuk, Y. Kubo.