Club Brugge vs Mechelen prediction – The unexpected defeat against OH Leuven in the last round is causing Club Brugge to lose first place to Royal Antwerp at this time. And in the next round, just having to welcome a stalled Mechelen will be an opportunity for the champions to continue to have more important points for them.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Saturday 31st October 2020
- Event: Pro League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Jan Breydel Stadium
STANDING / PRO LEAGUE
CLUB BRUGGE VS MECHELEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Asian Handicap: FT Club Brugge handicaps 1.75 (1.11 for Club Brugge and 0.82 for Mechelen) HT Club Brugge handicaps 0.75 (1.06 for Club Brugge and 0.82 for Mechelen)
- With the level and home advantage, Club Brugge is still a team that is more appreciated than Mechelen in this match. Obviously stalling the visitors will make their chances of creating surprises against Club Brugge very low. Club Brugge, despite having received a somewhat regrettable defeat in the last round, but the performance has been extremely stable over the past time when defending’s attackers have begun to show their true level, while the defense gradually finds a solution to the necessary certainty.
- A task too difficult for Mechelen, especially when the visitors are showing a not really outstanding face in recent rounds. In addition, the ability to take advantage of Club Brugge’s home field is also not the right form when the team in black and blue stripes has 8 wins in 12 matches played at their home in the past. The number is enough to make Mechelen really cautious especially when they had to lose 8 defeats after just 11 trips away from home before. The advantage of human resources and determination will be the basis for Club Brugge to easily overwhelm Mechelen and keep 3 points for themselves.
Club Brugge vs Mechelen prediction: Club Brugge -1.75 FT
- O / U: FT 3 (0.82 for Over and 1.08 for Under) HT 1.25 (0.85 for Over and 1.03 for Under)
- The empty hand in the last round against OH Leuven made Club Brugge officially ceded first place in the current rankings to Royal Antwerp with a distance of only 1 point. 19 points after 10 rounds and the defending champion is temporarily in 2nd place at the moment. In general, the performance of Club Brugge in recent years has been very stable and this is the time when they need to continue to maintain their sublimation.
- Meanwhile, with Mechelen, the home team is experiencing a slowdown when 4 defeats have to be received in the past 5 rounds, the decline makes them only get 15th place in the standings. this time with 7 points owning. Having to march to Club Brugge’s field in the next round will still be a huge challenge for Mechelen. It will be a matchup against the game where the home team is somewhat overwhelming and likely to have quite a few goals scored.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Club Brugge vs Mechelen prediction: Club Brugge 4-1 Mechelen FT (H1: 2 – 0)
- The European handicap is also the overwhelming Club Brugge against Mechelen in the upcoming match. There are not many opportunities for Mechelen to create a surprise against Club Brugge in this match when the champions are still outperforming. Club Brugge is expected to continue to win and reclaim its first place.
- Select: Club Brugge FT
- Club Brugge: Mignolet, Kossounou, Mechele, Sobol, Mata, Vormer, Rits, Vanaken, Diatta, Krmencik, Dennis.
- Mechelen: Castro, Bijker, De Bie, Bateau, Lemoine, Boni, Kaya, Swinkels, Storm, Zeroual, Togui.