Chelsea vs Liverpool is a confrontation that will take place at 3:30 pm on September 20. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Chelsea vs Liverpool prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 3:30 pm on Sunday 20th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Stamford Bridge
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After a friendly match was not really successful when being held by weaker opponent Brighton with a score of 1-1 on the away field, Chelsea made fans more or less worried when entering the opening match. Premier League. However, their performance was completely different when entering the official tournament, although it did not create an overwhelming game, the students of coach Frank Lampard easily won 3-1.
- Liverpool’s new season’s run was quite bad when they lost on the penalty spot against Arsenal in the English Super Cup match. Coming to the first round of the Premier League, coach Jurgen Klopp’s team only had to welcome rookie Leeds United, but it was very difficult for them to keep 3 points in Anfield after a close victory 4-3.
Currently the champions of the tournament and on the way to protect the throne, but a difficult victory in the first round is the harbinger of a season that is not easy for Liverpool. The Kop will have to march to Stamford Bridge in the next second round, their chances of finding a second victory are not too bright.
CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL PREDICTION TIPS:
- Thanks to the roster that has fought with each other in the last 2 seasons, Liverpool is still highly appreciated with the goal handicap, but remember that they are not maintaining stability on the away field when only winning 2 won in the last 10 matches. So, trust should be placed in a Chelsea that owns a series of 6 consecutive victories at home.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool prediction: Chelsea +1/4
- There is no need to look too much into the previous record, just with Chelsea scoring 3 goals and Liverpool having 4 goals in the last round is enough to show the effectiveness of the attack from the two teams. The difference lies in the defense when the Blues have only 1 time to pick up the net, The Kop has to do the same thing 3 times. Therefore, Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Chelsea vs Liverpool prediction:
- Chelsea vs Liverpool : 3 – 2 (H1: 2 – 1)
- Liverpool is the defending champion, but Chelsea is not too afraid to face them, which is reflected in the Blues’ 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in 10 times the two teams meet. Along with the home fulcrum, the team led by coach Frank Lampard is fully capable of achieving a beneficial result in this round.
- Select: Chelsea FT
- Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Andreas Christensen, Kurt Zouma, Reece James, Marcos Alonso, Jorginho, Kai Havertz, Ngolo Kante, Ruben Loftus Cheek, Mason Mount, Timo Werner.
- Liverpool: Alisson Becker, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Andrew Robertson, Trent Arnold, Jodan Henderson, Naby Deco Keita, Georginio Wijnaldum, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah.