Charlton Athletic vs Leyton Orient prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Charlton Athletic vs Leyton Orient in the 3rd round of the League Trophy tournament at 7:00 pm on 11/10/2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Event: EFL Trophy
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: The Valley
- 11/07/2020 – Charlton Athletic 0 – 1 Plymouth Argyle (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/04/2020 – Charlton Athletic 3 – 2 Fleetwood Town (H1: 2 – 2)
- 10/31/2020 – Portsmouth 0 – 2 Charlton Athletic (H1: 0 – 1)
- /11/072020 – Leyton Orient 1 – 2 Newport County (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Forest Green Rovers 2 – 1 Leyton Orient (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Leyton Orient 4 – 0 Bolton Wanderers (H1: 3 – 0)
- 07/25/2016 – Leyton Orient 0 – 0 Charlton Athletic (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/13/2012 – Charlton Athletic 1 – 1 Leyton Orient (H1: 1 – 1)
- 03/31/2012 – Charlton Athletic 2 – 0 Leyton Orient (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LEAGUE TROPHY, GROUP O
CHARLTON ATHLETIC VS LEYTON ORIENT PREDICTION & TIPS
- Charlton Athletic is the team that last season played in the Championship and their poor performance pushed them down to play in League One this season. Currently, their performance is quite good when they are temporarily ranked 3rd in the standings with 22 points after 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses and are only 3 points behind the leading team but less than 1 match.
- The more impressive they are, the more they play, the more Valley team shows the efficiency and determination to be able to return to the Championship as soon as their recent achievements are very convincing. The evidence is that they have won 6 consecutive matches in League One, including up to 5 clean sheets.
- Leyton Orient is a team that plays in League Two and they used to have a very stable performance when they were unbeaten in 4 matches with 3 wins and 1 draw. However, that impressive streak was cut off by a 1-2 defeat of the Forest Green Rovers’ away trip in the previous round in League Two.
- Things did not stop there when 4 days ago, coach Ross Embleton’s students continued to receive another defeat against Newport County in the FA Cup match. Currently, Leyton Orient’s performance in League Two is also not good with only 15 points after 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, in which the away record is better when they have 10 points after 6 games.
This is a very unequal match when it is clear that what Charlton Athletic has at this moment in League One is a lot better than Leyton Orient’s poor results in League Two. In addition, with an extremely impressive performance with 6 consecutive victories, the home team is more excited to head to this front, which has defeated very strong opponents like Wigan Athletic or Blackpool.
In addition to the level of a team that has just played in the Championship, the Charlton Athletic vs Leyton Orient prediction believes that Charlton Athletic will not take too much to win a convincing victory in this confrontation.
Charlton Athletic vs Leyton Orient prediction: Charlton Athletic 3 – 1 Leyton Orient (H1: 2 – 0)
- Charlton Athletic: Benjamin Paul Amos, Darren Pratley, Ryan Inniss, Ben Purrington, Christopher Ross Gunter, Andrew Shinnie, Ben Watson, Ian Maatsen, Omar Bogle, Albie Morgan, Conor Washington
- Leyton Orient: Lawrence Vigouroux, Jamie Turley, Daniel Happe, Olatunji Akinola, Joe Widdowson, Ousseynou Cisse, Josh Wright, Craig Clay, Danny Johnson, Conor Wilkinson, James Brophy