CFR Cluj vs Young Boys prediction – The recent impressive performance has made CFR Cluj quite confident for the reception of the Young Boys in the second match of Group A Europa League. Cautiousness will certainly be what both teams are aiming for as they will have to compete fiercely for the remaining ticket in the group that AS Roma is proving to outperform.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 29th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Dr. Constantin Radulescu
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP A
CFR CLUJ VS YOUNG BOYS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- The defeat against AS Roma on the last day of departure was quite regrettable for the students of coach Gerardo Seoane when they led the opponent after more than 1 hour of rolling and was only subdued in 5 minutes. This trip to Romania is of course not easy, especially when their opponents are in impressive form. However, the CFR Cluj vs Young Boys prediction still appreciates a victory of the Swiss representative in the next 90 minutes.
- The Asian handicap is set at an equal goal level. The ratio between the host and the guest is a significant difference. That also partly shows that Asian players are appreciating a victory for coach Gerardo Seoane’s team.
Prediction: Young Boys -0
- 3/4 of the last CFR Cluj match ended with no more than 2 goals. The Over/Under set by the bookie is 2.5. The rate of Under is only 0.80 also shows that investors are quite confident in the scenario of a scarcity of goals in the next 90 minutes. The CFR Cluj vs Young Boys prediction recommends that you choose Under.
- Select: Under 2.5 FT
CFR Cluj vs Young Boys prediction: CFR Cluj 0 – 2 Young Boys (H1: 0 – 1)
- The odds of European handicaps given are 2.56 * 2.46 * 3.10 corresponding to the home team’s win, loss and draw results. The recent impressive performance of the Romanian representatives does not mean that they will keep the scores at home.
- Select: Young Boys FT
- CFR Cluj: G. Arlauskis, P. Vinicius, K. Boli, A. Burca, Camora, O. Hoban, D. Djokovic, M. Bordeianu, C. Deac, Joca, I. Costache.
- Young Boys: D. von Ballmoos, M. Camara, C. Zesiger, S. Janko, J. Lefort, V. Sierro, M. Aebischer, M. Sulejmani, C. M. Elia, Fassnacht, J. Nsame.