Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction | La Liga | 04/12

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla prediction – Sevilla has just experienced 90 minutes of sublime competition when they won the top team Atl Madrid. In the next 30th round, Sevilla will have a little difficulty as a guest on Celta Vigo’s field. However, if they play in the right form, Sevilla can completely win the next 3 points.

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction

MATCH INFORMATION:

  • Match date: 7:00 pm on 04/12/2021
  • Event: La Liga
  • Stage: Matchday 30th
  • Location: Municipal de Balaidos

LATEST MATCHES

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction

HEAD TO HEAD

Banner Promotion From TT128

STANDING

CELTA VIGO VS SEVILLA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS

Sevilla in the previous round had an important victory over Osasuna. With this victory, the team has won the 3rd in a row at home. Besides, the team has 10 points after 7 rounds and is standing at 12th place on the rankings.

On the opposite side, Celta Vigo FC only got a 1-1 draw on Elche’s field. With this result, the team has not won a single victory in the last 7 matches, along with that, Celta Vigo also has a 5-match win streak on away field when there are 4 draws and 1 defeat.

ASIAN HANDICAP

According to the statistics, Sevilla is a potential choice for players to bet. In the last 20 openings, players bet on a team that has 55% odds of winning, draw 25%, while only 20% lose bets. On the opposite side, the Celta Vigo is a risky choice. The player who bets on this team has only 30% odds of winning, the same draw is 10%, while there are up to 60% odds of losing money.

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction

Due to the advantage of playing at home, along with being ranked above in the rankings, Sevilla is considered to be the upper team. Along with that, the Asian handicap for this match is 0: 1. With this rate, the players who bet on the home team will draw when Sevilla can only win by 1 goal. Along with that, the odds are 1.99 – 1.88.

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla prediction: Sevilla 1 FT.

Banner Promotion From TT128

OVER/UNDER

According to the statistics, the matches between the two clubs are potential choices for players to choose Over. In the last 10 encounters of the two teams, there have been 6 attempts. However, the recent matches of Sevilla are now an option for Under players when they have only played 3 times in the last 10 matches. As for Celta Vigo, Over has only exploded twice in the last 10 matches of the team.

Select: Under 2.25 FT.

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction: Celta Vigo 0-1 Sevilla FT.

EUROPEAN BET

From 1993 up to now, the two teams have had 38 confrontations with each other in all competitions. Currently, with 17 wins, 7 draws, the away team players are currently the ones with the advantage of head-to-head achievements. Meanwhile, Sevilla FC has only got 14 wins over the opponent.

Select: Sevilla FT

Celta Vigo vs Sevilla Prediction

LINE UP

Celta Vigo (4-1-3-2): Blanco, Araujo, Mallo, Olaza, Murillo, Mendez, Aspas, Suarez, Tapia, Nolito, Mina.

Coach: Eduardo Coudet

Sevilla (4-3-3): Bono, Navas, Acuna, Diego Carlos, Kounde, de Jong, Gudelj, Torres, Jordan, Suso, Ocampos.

Coach: Julen Lopetegui

The above is information about the prediction of Celta Vigo vs Sevilla in the match of the 30th round of La Liga on 04/12/2021 of CMD368 bookmaker.