Bristol City vs Coventry City Prediction – The confrontation of Bristol City vs Coventry City will be held at 21h00 on 12/09/2020. This is one of the matches in the first round of FA Cup.
Will the outcome of this match between Bristol City vs Coventry City be like? Invite you to come to the judgment of the world of Bristol City vs Coventry City prediction football right in the following article.
- Bristol City: Andreas Weimann, Tommy Rowe, Taylor Moore, Zak Vyner, Han-Noah Massengo, Jack Hunt, Daniel Bentley, Jay Dasilva, Famara Diédhiou, Jamie Paterson, Nahki Wells
- Coventry City: Josh Pask, Declan Drysdale, Marko Marosi, Kyle McFadzean, Ryan Giles, Jordan Shipley, Dominic Hyam, Jamie Allen, Callum O’Hare, Gustavo Hamer, Matt Godden.
BRISTOL CITY VS COVENTRY CITY PREDICTION H2H RECORD
- 18/04/2015 – Bristol City 0 – 0 Coventry City (Half 1: 0 – 0)
- 11/12/2014 – Bristol City 2 – 0 Coventry City (Half 1: 1 – 0)
- 18/10/2014 – Coventry City 1 – 3 Bristol City (Half 1: 0 – 2)
BRISTOL CITY VS COVENTRY CITY RECENT PERFORMANCE
Bristol City’s recent performance (home & away)
- Sep 5, 2020 – Bristol City 2 – 0 Exeter City (Half 1: 1 – 0)
- 21/08/2020 – Bristol City 4 – 0 Cheltenham Town (Half 1: 3 – 0)
- 23/07/2020 – Bristol City 1 – 1 Preston North End (1st half: 0 – 1)
Recent Coventry City performance (home & away)
- Sep 5, 2020 – Milton Keynes Dons 0 – 1 Coventry City (1st half: 0 – 0)
- 29/08/2020 – Coventry City 3 – 2 Peterborough United (Half 1: 1 – 1)
- 29/08/2020 – Coventry City 2 – 1 Peterborough United (Half 1: 0 – 0)
BRISTOL CITY VS COVENTRY CITY PREDICTION MATCH
In the last season, Bristol City ended the season with 63 points after 17 wins, 12 draws and 17 losses, of which the weakness of this team was the defence when it received 65. The goal lost, while the attacker did not play badly with 60 goals. Before the tournament started, the Ashton Gate had a friendly match against a League Two rival, Cheltenham Town, and they had no trouble destroying this opponent with a 4-goal difference do not remove.
Coventry City had a successful season when crowned in League One with 67 points after 18 wins, 13 draws and only 3 losses which the performance is extremely impressive at the end of the season. In the 8 last rounds of this tournament, they won 7 and drew 1. With this achievement, it means that the home team of Ricoh Arena will play in this Championship season. Besides, they have a pretty good start when they won 1- 0 against Milton Keynes Dons in a League Cup match. The recent victory also helped this team have 4 consecutive wins, in which the previous 3 games were friendly matches.
This is a match that is expected to be quite balanced and the reality also shows that. However, the recent consecutive victories in the friendly matches and in the League Cup, Coventry City will definitely help Coventry City have a very high excitement in this trip. Meanwhile, Bristol City is also just a mid-range team in this arena, so its strength is not too good. Therefore, the soccer score prediction expert thinks that the two teams will most likely have an unbeatable match in this opening match.
Our final score Bristol City vs Coventry City prediction is 1 – 1