Brentford vs Huddersfield Town prediction about the match between Brentford vs Huddersfield Town in the 2nd round of Championship – English First Division, which took place at 2:00 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Griffin Park
- 09/12/2020 – Birmingham City 1 – 0 Brentford (H1: 1 – 0 )
- 09/06/2020 – Brentford 1 – 1 Wycombe Wanderers (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/01/2020 – Brentford 2 – 2 Oxford United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/12/2020 – Huddersfield Town 0 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Huddersfield Town 0 – 1 Rochdale (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Huddersfield Town 3 – 3 Manchester United U23 (H1: 2 – 2)
- 01/18/2020 – Huddersfield Town 0 – 0 Brentford (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 11/02/2019 – Brentford 0 – 1 Huddersfield Town (Hi1: 0 – 0)
- 03/11/2017 – Brentford 0 – 1 Huddersfield Town (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BRENTFORD VS HUDDERSFIELD TOWN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Perhaps the Brentford players are still unable to get through when they failed in the promotion final last season, the season in which they were very close to the Premier League ticket when the last opponent was Fulham. That mood has affected their mentality this season more or less when they have both been disappointing.
- The evidence is that in the first match in the League Cup, coach Thomas Frank and his students only overcame a team playing in the League, Wycombe Wanderers on 11m after being held 1-1 after 90 minutes, then failed expected to lose to Birmingham in the last match with a score of 0-1, so remember that the team was 31 points behind them last season.
- Huddersfield Town had a third consecutive win in all competitions, first a 3-3 draw against Manchester United U23 in a friendly match, then a 0-1 loss to League One representative Rochdale in the League Cup match and the most recent 0-1 defeat against Norwich City in this year’s Championship opening match.
- This is a not too surprising achievement for the Kirklees home team when they are not appreciated for their strength, as evidenced by the fact that last season was only 1 more victory than the correct dropout group. Huddersfield Town’s away record last season was also not good with only 21 points after 23 matches.
Brentford is disappointing with their poor performance in the past, which will definitely make them try their best to find their form, the performance of a team that used to be very close to the promotion ticket last season. Obviously, the strength of coach Thomas Frank and his students is completely superior to this opponent when last season they had more than 30 points after 46 rounds and at the last meeting, they drew this opponent on away.
So, with home advantage, the Brentford vs Huddersfield Town prediction believes that Brentford will have a good position and spend all 3 points in this confrontation.
Brentford vs Huddersfield Town prediction: Brentford 2 – 0 Huddersfield Town (H1: 1 – 0)
- Brentford: Luke Daniels, Pontus Jansson, Ethan Pinnock, Henrik Dalsgaard, Rico Henry, Josh Da Silva, Christian Norgaard, Bryan Mbeumo, Sergi Canos, Mathias Jensen, Ivan Toney
- Huddersfield Town: Ben Hamer, Richard Stearman, Christopher Schindler, Harry Toffolo, Gonzalo Avila Gordon, Jonathan Hogg, Alex Pritchard, Ben Jackson, Josh Koroma, Adama Diakhaby, Juninho Bacuna