Besiktas vs Antalyaspor is a confrontation that will take place at 4:00 pm on September 19. This is a match in the first round of the Super Lig. Besiktas vs Antalyaspor prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard odds for yourself.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Super Lig
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Vodafone Arena
STANDING / SUPER LIG
BESIKTAS VS ANTALYASPOR PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Last season Besiktas still kept their record when finishing 3rd place in the standings and got 1 spot in the continental arena. The attackers are the strong points of this team when they are in the 4 teams with the highest goalscoring records Süper Lig 2019-2020. Back this season, Coach A.R Sergen Yalcin’s team had an impossible start with 3 full points against the defending champion, Trabzonspor.
- Besiktas’s performance is still very good with 6 wins and only 2 losses in the last 8 appearances. The attacking line of the home team is booming with 16/8 matches. Besides, the defense is also playing not too bad when only conceding 7 goals / 5 matches. Back at home, Besiktas’ performance is also very good when winning 4/5 openings of the nearest visitor.
- Antalyaspor’s competition was not so outstanding, only reaching the finish line in 9th place. The main reason Antalyaspor’s shield did not have a good position came from the defense when they conceded 52 goals after 34 rounds. By the end of this season, the goal of coach Tamer Tuna and his students was to be able to stay in the top 10. In the starting match, Antalyaspor had a home victory over Gençlerbirliği and temporarily ranked in the 6th place.
- Antalyaspor is having a failed performance. Specifically, in the last 8 matches, there are 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. The defense is playing unfocused when conceding 13 goals / 8 matches. Meanwhile, the attackers are not playing too well with only 9 goals / 8 matches. As a guest, Antalyaspor is making the fans feel more worried when both of their last two trips failed to return.
BESIKTAS VS ANTALYASPOR PREDICTION: TIPS
- Round 2 of the Turkish National Championship, we will see the awaited match in this match between Besiktas and Antalyaspor. In the previous round, both had a good start. Let’s see which team will gain the advantage in the standings after today’s round.
- The ability to explode goals is highly appreciated by Besiktas vs Antalyaspor in the next 90 minutes. Because both Besiktas vs Antalyaspor are teams that love the strength-oriented playstyle of strikers. At the same time, statistics show that all 6 times that the two sides encountered the nearest face ended with no less than 3 vibrating net per match. Therefore, the talent will be the optimal investment plan right from the first 45 minutes.
Besiktas vs Antalyaspor prediction:
- H1 score odds: Besiktas 2-0 Antalyaspor
- H1 Asian Handicap: Besiktas -0.25
- H1 Over/Under: Over
- H1 European Bet: Besiktas HT
- The whole match handicap is set at 1.0 by the Asian dealer with the home team. Not too surprising with the handicap because Besiktas is rated superior to his opponent in many aspects both present and past. Not only that, but Besiktas was also maintaining a sense of victory. Meanwhile, Antalyaspor is having trouble because the attackers cannot compensate for the mistakes in the final statement.
- And the competition on the strange grass made Besiktas’ win rate even stronger. Therefore, Besiktas will be the choice of experts to be trusted for this match.
Besiktas vs Antalyaspor prediction:
- FT score odds: Besiktas 3-1 Antalyaspor
- FT Asian Handicap: Besiktas -1.0
- FT Over/Under: Over
- FT European Bet: Besiktas FT
- Besiktas: Ersin Destanoglu, Victor Ruiz Torre, Domagoj Vida, Ridvan Yilmaz, Gokhan Gonul, Mohamed El-Nenny, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou Mbida, Atiba Hutchinson, Jeremain Lens, Abdoulaye Diaby, Burak Yilmaz.
- Antalyaspor: Ruud Boffin, Veysel Sari, Ondrej Celustka, Nazim Sangare, Fedor Kudryashov, Alfredo Kulembe Ribeiro, Fredy, Hakan Ozmert, Sinan Gumus, Amilton Minervino da Silva, Lukas Podolski, Adis Jahovic.