Benfica vs Rangers FC prediction – The focus of the third match in Group D was the duel between Benfica and Glasgow Rangers at Da Luz Stadium. All won 6 absolute points and are in the relatively light group, most likely 1 point will satisfy the two teams.
- Match date: 5:55 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio da Luz
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP D
BENFICA VS RANGERS FC PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Although Benfica had to see defeat in the match against Boavista in the last round, Benfica is still showing that they are the number 1 candidate for the top of Group D in the Europa League arena and have both won the best results in the last 2 matches. Coach Jorge Jesus and his students are also proving the strength of the attacker when there are often separate victories.
- Rangers FC is also not inferior when they have won in both past matches and have not yet received any goals. However, in terms of strength, the Scottish representative is not appreciated compared to Benfica, so the goal of coach Steven Gerrard’s army when setting foot in Portugal is just hoping to leave 1 point in hand.
- Rangers FC’s performance is very stable, but it should be seen that Benfica is still winning all 7 official matches back to the nearest home field and most of them are big wins. If it is impossible to focus on defense in the next match, it is possible that Rangers FC will have to leave with 1 defeat.
- Rangers FC will be a very uncomfortable opponent for Benfica because of their impressive performance in the early part of the season. But that is still not enough for the guests to hope to make a surprise before the Eagles are full of victory, the home base is also a great advantage to help teachers and coaches Jorge Jesus continue to prolong their circuit of victory.
Benfica vs Rangers FC prediction: Benfica -1/2 FT
- It is undeniable that Benfica has an explosion in the attack, but in the last 6 matches in all competitions, Rangers FC has not had to go into the net once and therefore it will be difficult for Eagles to hope to get 1 jubilant victory. In fact, in the last 4 home matches of Benfica, only 1 match can be played.
- Select: Under 2.1/2 FT
Benfica vs Rangers FC prediction: Benfica 1 – 1 Rangers FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- The European handicap shows that the house highly appreciates Benfica’s ability to win. Benfica’s home strength is undisputed but does not mean they will have an easy match. The defense is very solid and the calculations of force, the balance are difficult to be broken.
- Benfica vs Rangers FC prediction: Draw FT
- Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Nicolás Otamendi, Jan Vertonghen, Diogo Gonçalves, Nuno Tavares, Pedrinho, Pizzi, Gabriel, Luca Waldschmidt, Éverton, Darwin Núñez.
- Rangers FC: Allan McGregor, Connor Goldson, Filip Helander, James Tavernier, Borna Barisic, Ryan Jack, Joe Aribo, Scott Arfield, Alfredo Morelos, Cedric Itten, Ryan Kent.