Beerschot vs KRC Genk prediction about the match between Beerschot vs KRC Genk in round 5 of Pro League, which took place at 6:45 pm on September 14, 2020.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Monday 14th September 2020
- Event: Pro League
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Olympisch Stadion
- 08/30/2020 – Beerschot 0 – 3 Standard Liege (H1: 0 – 1 )
- 08/23/2020 – Club Brugge 0 – 1 Beerschot (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/16/2020 – Beerschot 3 – 1 Zulte-Waregem (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – KRC Genk 1 – 2 Club Brugge (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/23/2020 – Standard Liege 0 – 0 KRC Genk (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/16/2020 – KRC Genk 9 – 0 Red Boys Differdange (H1: 3 – 0)
STANDING / PRO LEAGUE
BEERSCHOT VS KRC GENK PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Although only a rookie of the tournament this year, Beerschot players made a strong impression when they won the first 3 matches, scored 6 goals and only 1 goal lost. Even more surprising is that among those 3 wins there was a 1-0 victory on the field of Club Brugge, the defending champion of this tournament.
- However, this rookie was unable to maintain that form when in the last round they lost 0-3 at home to Standard Liege, who finished fifth last season. The last defeat also cut off Beerschot’s previous 16 consecutive unbeaten streaks, including 9 wins and 7 draws on all fronts.
- Last season, KRC Genk was disappointing when they finished 7th with 44 points after 13 wins. 5 draws and 11 losses. In this season, now after going through 4 rounds, this team has 5 points after 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss, in which the only defeat is before the defending champion of this tournament was Club Brugge in the previous round with a score of 1-2 at home.
- In addition, the Luminus Arena home team has a very good away record when being unbeaten in the last 6 consecutive matches on all fronts, the most recent draw against a very strong opponent, Standard Liege with a score of 0 – 0 in round 3 of this season.
In terms of class, it is clear that a newly promoted rookie can not be compared to a top team in this tournament. However, Beerschot has the right to hope in this confrontation if you look at the achievements they have after the last 4 rounds. In addition, having the home advantage and defeating the current champion Club Brugge has helped the home team gain confidence against this opponent.
Therefore, the Beerschot vs KRC Genk prediction believes that this rookie can absolutely create a good stance against this opponent and a draw will be a worthy result for the efforts of the home team recently.
Beerschot vs KRC Genk prediction: Beerschot 1 – 1 KRC Genk (H1: 0 – 1)
- Beerschot: Mike Vanhamel, Frédéric Frans, Denis Prychynenko, Pierre Bourdin, Joren Dom, Raphael Holzhauser, Ryan Sanusi, Tom Pietermaat, Tarik Tissoudali, Yan Vorogovskiy, Marius Noubissi
- KRC Genk: Danny Vukovic, Carlos Cuesta, Jhon Lucumí, Joakim Maehle, Jere Uronen, Daniel Muñoz, Junya Ito, Eboue Kouassi, Mats Möller Daehli, Theo Bongonda, Cyriel Dessers