Barnsley vs QPR prediction – Due to the complicated situation of the global pandemic, the game at home or away is the same this year when there is no spectator cheering in the stands. And what makes the players feel most clearly to play at home is the pitch. On October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm, Queens Park Rangers will get acquainted with the Oakwell Stadium when they meet the home team Barnsley.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Oakwell Ground
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
BARNSLEY VS QPR PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Barnsley is making their fans envision the prospect they showed last season, ending the season in the closest position to the relegation group with 49 points in 46 games. Currently, they are with rookie Wycombe Wanderers who are two teams that have not won any victory after the last 7 matches, what they have now is 4 points after 4 draws and 3 losses.
- However, at least we can see the progress of this team in recent times when all 4 draws they have been in the last 5 matches, including 3 draws in the last 3 rounds are against strong teams like Millwall, Stoke City or Bristol City.
- Queens Park Rangers’ situation is also not better than this opponent, as they rarely enjoy the joy of winning when they draw 4 and lose 2. Currently, they are getting 7 points after 1 win, 4 draws and 2 losses, of which the only victory was against Nottingham Forest in their first match at home.
- One of the weaknesses of coach Mark Warburton’s team is that the recent away record is extremely poor, namely that they have not once played with all 3 points in the last 8 trips, of which only got 4 draws and 4 losses, even only 1 kept a clean sheet.
BARNSLEY VS QPR PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although there have not been any wins, with the consecutive draw of strong opponents in the last 3 rounds, it more or less shows the progress and efforts of the Barnsley players. Their draw against Millwall in the previous round was also more appreciated than the Queens Park Rangers drawing only against Birmingham. Also, remember that last season, both Barnsley games won against this opponent. Therefore, it is possible for the home team to get 3 points.
Barnsley vs QPR prediction: Barnsley -1/4
- In the latest clash on Queens Park Rangers field, the score of the match was only 1 goal scored. In addition, Barnsley has not had good scoring performance in recent home matches when only 2/13 games recently they scored more than 1 goal but the last 6/8 matches have kept clean sheets. Meanwhile, the visitors are having many difficulties in the attacking front when the last 3 matches are all dull. So, choose Under is reasonable.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Barnsley vs QPR prediction:
- Barnsley vs QPR: 2 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- In addition to the home advantage, having won the two meetings last season, the performance is stable and improving compared to the opponent, Barnsley has also received a higher level of confidence thanks to the lack of success in the last 3 matches with 1 draw and 2 wins. Meanwhile, Queens Park Rangers lost the match in the last two matches when they could not get good results against underrated opponents like Preston North End or Birmingham. So the home team is a smart choice.
- Select: Barnsley FT
- Barnsley: Jack Walton, Michal Helik, Michael Sollbauer, Mads Juel Andersen, Clarke Oduor, Alex Mowatt, Jordan Williams, Romal Palmer, Conor Chaplin, Luke Thomas, Cauley Woodrow
- QPR: Seny Timothy Dieng, Robert Dickie, Yoann Barbet, Osman Kakay, Lee Wallace, Geoff Cameron, Bright Osayi Samuel, Dominic Ball, Ilias Chair, Luke Amos, Macauley Bonne