France Football 2019 Golden Ball award ceremony is held in Paris on December 2. Here are some interesting things to know about this ballon d’or 2019 time award.
Europe and Asia are the two regions that highly appreciate Van Dijk’s talent and merits last season. But in the other three continents, especially the black continent, where Leo Messi is influential and loved Dearest, he won the Dutch defender, along with the votes in the Americas and Oceania, the Argentinian superstar created a spectacular overthrow at the Ballon d’Or this time.
What is the Ballon D’or 2019 time Awards ceremony taking place and where to watch it live?
There is the detailed information of ballon d’or 2019 time:
- Place: Chatelet Theater, Paris
- Day: Starting at 0:00 Tuesday, December 3 (Vietnam time)
- Watch live: Expected to be live on Youtube
2019 Golden Ball candidates for men (by the club)
- Arsenal (1): Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Ajax (2): Dusan Tadic and Donny van de Beek.
- Atletico Madrid (1): Joao Felix.
- Barcelona (4): Frenkie de Jong, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann.
- Bayern Munich (1): Robert Lewandowski.
- Juventus (2): Matthijs de Ligt and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Liverpool (7): Virgil van Dijk, Roberto Firmino, Alisson, Gini Wijnaldum, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Sadio Mane and Mohammed Salah.
- Man City (5): Bernardo Silva, Sergio Aguero, Riyad Mahrez, Kevin de Bruyne and Raheem Sterling.
- Napoli (1): Kalidou Koulibaly.
- PSG (2): Kylian Mbappe and Marquinhos
- Real Madrid (2): Karim Benzema and Eden Hazard
- Tottenham (2): Son Heung-min and Hugo Lloris.
Main information about the 2019 Golden Ball withdrawal list
The recipient of the 2018 Golden Ball, Luka Modric, will not be able to protect his crown after being removed from the shortlist of 30 people.
- Liverpool has the most nominated players with 7, 2 more than Man City.
- Robert Lewandowski is the only Bundesliga representative.
- Half of the nominees are playing in the Premier League (15), the remaining are in La Liga (7), Serie A (3), Ligue 1 (2), Eredivisie (2) and Bundesliga (1).
- The Netherlands is the most representative country with 5, followed by France (4), Brazil and Portugal (3), England, Argentina, Belgium and Senegal (2).
- Poland and Germany, South Korea, Algeria, Serbia, Gabon, Egypt, South Korea, all have one representative.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are nominated for the 16th and 14th.
- There are 14 candidates for the first time nominated, including the Champions Cup C1 Van Dijk, Wijnaldum and Alexander-Arnold.
- Five candidates from Africa, including Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mané, Kalidou Koulibaly, Riyad Mahrez and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – were on par with the 2007 feat when Didier Drogba, Frederic Kanoute, Michael Essien, Samuel Eto’o were nominated. dispatched.
For the first time since 1993 there were no Spanish representatives.
2019 Golden Ball candidates for women (by nationality)
For the second consecutive year, France Football will also award the Golden Ball to the female player. In the shortlist, Lyon dominated with 6 nominees.
- Australia (1): Sam Kerr (Chicago Red Stars / Chelsea)
- Brazil (1): Marta (Pride Orlando)
- English (2): Lucy Bronze (Lyon), Ellen White (Man City)
- France (3): Amandine Henry (Lyon), Wendie Renard (Lyon), Sarah Bouhaddi (Lyon)
- Germany (1): Dzenifer Marozsan (Lyon)
- Netherlands (3): Lieke Martens (Barcelona), Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal), Sari van Veenendaal (Atletico Madrid)
- Norway (1): da Hegerberg (Lyon)
- Denmark (1): Pernille Harder (VfL Wolfsburg)
- Sweden (3): Kosovare Asllani (CD Tacon), Nilla Fischer (Linkopings), Sofia Jakobsson (CD Tacon)
- USA (4): Megan Rapinoe (Reign FC), Alex Morgan (Orlando Pride), Tobin Heath (Portland Thorns), Rose Lavelle (Washington Spirit).
The Yashin Award for the best goalkeeper is a race between 10 candidates, including 4 who are playing in the Premier League.
Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Man City), Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) and Hugo Lloris (Spurs) lead the way with Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Samir Handanovic (Inter Milan), Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid), Andre Onana ( Ajax), Wojciech Szczesny (Juventus) and Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona).
The Kopa Award is awarded to the U21 player with the best performance and selected by former Golden Balls.
By country, Germany, the Netherlands and Portugal all have 7 times the prize. At club level, Real Madrid and Barcelona all own 11 Golden Balls. This ballon d’or 2019 time, the prize called for Messi.
Read more: https://thenewssports.net/Category/others/