Arsenal vs West Ham United is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 19. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Arsenal vs West Ham United prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Emirates Stadium
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
ARSENAL VS WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After winning the English Super Cup match against Liverpool in late August, Arsenal continued to maintain that sublimation in the first match of the Premier League this season. Coach Mikel Arteta’s army had a trip to the away field to face rookie Fulham, they did not have much trouble to win an overwhelming 3-0 victory.
WEST HAM UNITED
- Although not so excellent, winning 3 wins and 1 defeat in 4 friendlies is also a very positive signal for West Ham United. However, a 0-2 defeat is what coach David Moyes and his students can do in the reception of an opponent that is not as appreciated as Newcastle in the opening match of the new season.
Arsenal had a strong transformation under Mikel Arteta, the most obvious proof was the FA Cup victory last season and the English Super Cup not long ago. Meanwhile, failure in the first match at home recently promises to be an extremely difficult season for coach David Moyes and his students.
ARSENAL VS WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTION TIPS:
- In terms of the ability to win the European handicap, Arsenal is somewhat showing improvement when winning the last 4/5 openings, West Ham United also proved not to be inferior when there were 3 times to do the same thing. However, looking at the Gunners’ record of 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 home matches, they are the reliable choice at this time.
- Arsenal vs West Ham United prediction: Arsenal -1
- Arsenal’s attackers are showing efficiency by scoring 8 goals in just the last 3 matches, the defense also shows some peace of mind with conceding only 2 goals. West Ham United also completed well with 12 goals in 5 matches, but 9 times in the net to pick up the ball still shows weakness in the defense is very large. With these numbers, Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 3
Arsenal vs West Ham United prediction:
- Arsenal vs West Ham United: 3 – 1
- Arsenal won against West Ham United in both the first leg and last season, the Gunners also won 7 victories in the last 10 encounters. Not to mention, The Hammers has lost all 5 times to the Emirates before, so 1 failure in this turn is almost inevitable for the guests.
- Select: Arsenal FT
- Arsenal: Bernd Leno, Gabriel Dos Santos Magalhaes, Kieran Tierney, Robert Holding, Hector Bellerin, Granit Xhaka, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Mohamed El-Nenny, Alexandre Lacazette, Willian Borges da Silva, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- West Ham United: Darren Randolph, Fabián Balbuena, Issa Diop, Arthur Masuaku, Ben Johnson, Robert Snodgrass, Felipe Anderson, Josh Cullen, Andriy Yarmolenko, Manuel Lanzini, Sébastien Haller.