Anger vs Nice prediction – Round 9 is a competition that is assessed very balanced, at Angers’ home field welcoming Nice. Known to be 2 of the teams that have opened up this season. This promises to be a goal party when the previous encounters always satisfy fans who love football.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Sunday 1st November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Stade Geoffroy Guichard
- 10/24/2020 – Rennes 1 – 2 Angers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Angers 1 – 1 Metz (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/09/2020 – Nantes 1 – 2 Angers (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Nice 1 – 1 Lille (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/22/2020 – Bayer Leverkusen 6 – 2 Nice (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Saint Etienne 1 – 3 Nice (H1: 0 – 2)
- 01/12/2020 – Angers 1 – 1 Nice (H1: 1 – 1)
- 12/01/2019 – Nice 3 – 1 Angers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 02/17/2019 – Angers 3 – 0 Nice (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
ANGERS VS NICE PREDICTION & TIPS
- After 8 rounds, currently what Angers has is not bad when they get 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses, it is worth mentioning that 2/3 of their losses are against their strong opponents, Montpellier and defending champion Paris Saint Germain.
- In addition, coach Moulin and his students’ recent performance has been quite stable when they were unbeaten in the last 3 matches, even excelling at defeating a very strong team, Stade Rennes on the away field with the score 2-1 previous round. Another strong point of the Angers players is that when they play at home, the evidence is that they have won 7, drew 1 and lost only 1 in the last 9 matches.
- Nice’s recent performance is not inferior to this opponent as they are often unbeaten in the last 4 consecutive matches with 2 wins and 2 draws, worth mentioning that one of the 2 draws was against Lille in the previous round with a score of 1-1, the team has the same 18 points with Paris Saint Germain and is temporarily ranked 2nd in the rankings at this time.
- Currently, the performance of the Allianz Rivera Stadium team is quite good when they have won 14 points after 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, including failure to the home team of Prince Park with score 0-3. But on the European front, Nice did not have a good record when they defeated Bayer Leverkusen 2-6 in the first match of the Europa League.
This is a pair that is predicted to be well balanced when they both have a very stable performance and performance in the recent matches and they are just 1 point less than each other. It is even a coincidence that both of these two teams’ recent failures are against two rivals, Montpellier and defending champions Paris Saint Germain. In addition, their past head-to-head record is also very balanced when the last 4 encounters have 2 draws, the remaining 2 games each win 1 match. With those statistics, the Angers vs Nice prediction thinks that it is very likely that the two teams will hold each other in this match.
Angers vs Nice prediction: Angers 1 – 1 Nice (H1: 1 – 0)
- Angers: Paul Bernardoni, Ismael Traore, Romain Thomas, Vincent Manceau, Enzo Ebosse, Thomas Mangani, Jimmy Cabot, Ibrahim Amadou, Sofiane Boufal, Angelo Fulgini, Stephane Bahoken
- Nice: Walter Benitez, Stanley N Soki, Dante Bonfim Costa, Hassane Kamara, Robson Bambu, Alexis Claude Maurice, Morgan Schneiderlin, Jordan Lotomba, Kasper Dolberg, Pierre Lees Melou, Marcos Paulo Mesquita Lopes