AIK Solna vs Mjallby prediction about the match between AIK Solna vs Mjallby in the 22nd round of Allsvenskan – Swedish National Championship, which took place at 5:00 pm on September 28, 2020.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 28th September 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Friends Arena
- 09/20/2020 – AIK Solna 3 – 0 Hammarby (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Malmo FF 0 – 0 AIK Solna (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – AIK Solna 0 – 1 Hacken (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/22/2020 – Mjallby 1 – 0 Orebro (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/18/2020 – Elfsborg 2 – 2 Mjallby (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/13/2020 – Mjallby 2 – 3 Varbergs BoIS FC (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/09/2020 – Mjallby 3 – 1 AIK Solna (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/25/2014 – Mjallby 1 – 0 AIK Solna (H1: 0 – 0)
- 05/11/2014 – AIK Solna 2 – 1 Mjallby (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
AIK SOLNA VS MJALLBY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- AIK Solna is facing a lot of difficulties this season when they currently have only 21 points after 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses, in addition, they are also a team with the most ineffective striker at the moment when only 19 goals in 20 matches. However, the recent performance of the Friends Arena home team is very good when the last 4 rounds they just lost 0-1 to Hacken, the team is ranked 2nd on the chart at this time, won 2 and drew the team with the best performing ball right now is Malmo FF.
- In the last round, AIK Solna even had a jubilant victory with a 3-goal gap without a nasty opponent, Hammarby, the opponent they won 2-0 in the first leg.
- Mjallby is just a newcomer to the promotion this season but their current performance is not bad, having taken 28 points after 7 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses, scored 30 goals and received 32 losses. The recent performance of this team is not bad when in the last 4 rounds they only lost 1, drew 3 and won 2, including a 1-0 victory over Orebro in the previous round at home, the opponent that They used to lose 1-3 in the first leg away.
- However, Mjallby’s recent away record is not very positive when only winning 1, drawing 2 and losing 3 in the last 6 matches, even the only victory is against Kalmar FF, the team ranked at the bottom of the table now.
In the first leg at home, Mjallby won 3-1 against this opponent, but that was the time when AIK Solna was not in good shape as currently. Obviously, a convincing 3-0 victory over Hammarby of the home team in the previous round is considered a much better achievement than rookie Mjallby’s 1-0 victory over Orebro, the new team only got 24 points after 21 games.
With a much better performance than this opponent in recent matches, the AIK Solna vs Mjallby prediction believes that the home team Friends Arena will pay the debt they lost in the first leg.
AIK Solna vs Mjallby prediction: AIK Solna 2 – 1 Mjallby (H1: 1 – 0)
- AIK Solna: Budimir Janosevic, Per Karlsson, Karol Mets, Mikael Lustig, Eric Kahl, Enoch Kofi Adu, Filip Rogic, Sebastian Larsson, Nabil Bahoui, Henok Goitom, Paulos Abraham
- Mjallby: Saku Eriksson, Jonathan Tamimi, Max Watson, Victor Agardius, Kadir Hodzic, David Sebastian Magnus Lofquist, Jesper Gustavsson, Jesper Lofgren, Moses Ogbu, Adam Petersson, Jacob Bergstrom