AC Milan vs Hellas Verona prediction – The sublimation is still maintained by AC Milan players by leading the Serie A rankings. With that spirit of excitement, the Rossoneri will welcome Hellas Verona in the last 7th round of the match. Just play at the right performance, winning will be something within the reach of Milan.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Giuseppe Meazza
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
AC MILAN VS HELLAS VERONA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Although there was a goal to take the lead very early, AC Milan still had many difficulties when Udinese fought back fiercely, but with the shine of the stars, the Rossoneri still beat their opponents with the score 2-1 right at Friuli. Coach Stefano Pioli’s army is still at the top with 16 points after 6 rounds.
- Despite the unexpected 0-3 defeat against Lille in the Europa League group stage at home, the performance that AC Milan showed in Serie A is still very good with 2 wins and 1 draw in 3 matches.
- After successfully holding Juventus at Allianz Stadium in round 5, Hellas Verona returned home in the next match and won an excellent 3-1 victory over rookie Benevento. Recent stable performance has helped coach Ivan Juric’s team climb to 7th with 11 points and only below the 5th ranked team Napoli in sub-index.
- The performance with 1 draw and 1 loss on the away field since the beginning of the season makes Hellas Verona’s chances of creating a surprise very low.
- Despite being in the top 7 most powerful teams in Serie A, Hellas Verona’s Asian win rate is relatively low with only the last 2/5 matches. On the other side of the battle line, despite its presence in many arenas, AC Milan still shows stability with winning 3 of the last 5 openings. Therefore, the red-black half of Milan will be a wise choice.
AC Milan vs Hellas Verona prediction: AC Milan -1.1/4 FT
- AC Milan is excelling in both offensive and defensive fronts, which is clearly shown through 14 goals and only 5 conceding after the last 6 rounds. Meanwhile, in terms of attack, Hellas Verona could not match with only 8 goals, but the defense did better with 3 times conceded. So, the right choice will be Under.
- Select: Under 3 FT
AC Milan vs Hellas Verona prediction: AC Milan 2 – 0 Hellas Verona (H1: 1 – 0)
- The recent confrontation history is on AC Milan’s side when they won 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat against Hellas Verona. Not to mention the many disadvantages of the field advantage, the team led by coach Ivan Juric has never known the joy of victory in the previous 7 marches to the San Siro and of which 4 times have to leave empty-handed.
- AC Milan vs Hellas Verona prediction: AC Milan FT
- AC Milan: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Alessio Romagnoli, Simon Kjaer, Theo Hernandez, Diogo Dalot, Franck Kessie, Rade Krunic, Sandro Tonali, Samuel Castillejo, Brahim Diaz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Hellas Verona: Marco Silvestri, Matteo Lovato, Federico Ceccherini, Alan Empereur, Federico Dimarco, Adrien Tameze Aousta, Darko Lazovic, Ivan Ilic, Antonin Barak, Mattia Zaccagni, Nikola Kalinic.